What was more exciting is that several of the young people who aren't church attenders are really getting into the worship now. Even some of the boys! The worship time is really improving.
Also, after some short teaching, we got into small groups and, each person was encouraged to pray, out loud around the circle. I was very nervous, and thought that, probably most wouldn't bother. Everyone did. For most of the girls and all but one of the boys, that was the the first time that they had done such a thing.
Then we had volunteers to go into the middle of each group to be prayed for. Again I wasn't sure how it would work but, once they got going, I couldn't stop them.
What was especially nice about this evening, on top of all that, was that the real regulars, who do attend church, are now getting so ecxited as they see their friends/guests returning week after week, and changing.
Then we had volunteers to go into the middle of each group to be prayed for. Again I wasn't sure how it would work but, once they got going, I couldn't stop them.
What was especially nice about this evening, on top of all that, was that the real regulars, who do attend church, are now getting so ecxited as they see their friends/guests returning week after week, and changing.
No comments:
Post a Comment